July 20, 2018
Self Storage As Told By “Mamma Mia”
This weekend, “Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again” hits theaters nearly ten years after the first film premiered. Filled with all Abba’s greatest hits, one just can’t help sing and dance! Don’t be surprised if you start seeing some iconic Abba lyrics pop up in a blog post or two. That being said…
– Does Your Mother Know that it’s July and you still have your Christmas decorations up?
– Do you Have a Dream of being clutter-free?
– Well then, Honey, Honey, it’s time to talk self-storage!
Here we give you a “how to” guide in choosing a self storage place (with a “Mamma Mia” twist):
- Before giving your business and Money, Money, Money to a storage property, compare prices in your area. You want to make sure you’re getting the best bang for your buck!
- When looking at a facility’s features, you might immediately say, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme. However, it’s important to know what kind of unit fits your storage needs.
- If you’re thinking “SOS” or wondering which dimensions will work with your furniture, don’t fret! Use our handy Storage Calculator to determine which size unit is the one for you. Mamma Mia! It’s that easy!
- It’s time to be a Super Trouper and pack up all your belongings. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, ask some friends for help! Turn it into a packing party, and your friends will Thank You For The Music and free food.
- Whether you consider yourself a Dancing Queen or a dancing fool, it might be beneficial to hire some professionals. You might think you can move that piano all by yourself, but do you want to be yelling “Oh no, it’s Slipping Through My Fingers” at the last minute? Didn’t think so.
- Make sure you pay your rent on time each month. Be a good tenant so your facility never gives notice that it’s Our Last Summer together.
When All is Said and Done, you’ll be able to sit down, relax, and know Stor Safe has you covered.