June 13, 2018
5 Tips For Wine Collectors
There are no greater collectors than wine connoisseurs. With wines from various regions, grape strands, brands, and vineyards, vast collections can be difficult to store and organize.
Depending on the size and variety of your wine collection, some of our organizational tips could increase the ease of finding your bottles as well as give your collection a more appealing, clutter-free look. Below are five tips that will help with your wine collection organization:
- Start by organizing your wine bottles by the broad wine type. Separate your wine bottles by red, white, rose, and sparkling.
- Once your types are separated out, you can dive deeper into the different grape strands. The specific strains or species of grape is what makes a wine a cabernet, chardonnay, pinot noir, etc. You can even separate the bottles out into their specific grape type by putting them in different rows.
- Separate your white wines into sauvignon blanc, moscato, pinot grigio, and chardonnay.
- Organize your reds by cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc, merlot, malbec, gamay, etc.
- Create more order in your sparkling collection by separating out your champagne, prosecco, cava, etc.
- If you run out of room in your home, store the extras with Stor Safe in Loveland, Colorado. We promise your wine bottles will stay safe and be stored in the proper condition.